About MJM Works, LLC
MJM Works was founded by assistant high school band director, Manny Maldonado. Manny has composed and arranged hundreds of works for marching band since 1998. Manny's clients include Texas UIL State and Bands of America Regional and Grand Nationals finalists. He has arranged for groups of all sizes and understands how to score parts so that projection, pacing, and show design come to the forefront.
As an arranger and band director, Manny saw that many directors needed custom music, guard work, and drill for their programs, but that there was no source that they could rely on to find good writers.
MJM Works is a network of several writers and designers who have come together to offer quality custom shows at affordable prices. The designers chosen have been writing shows for award-winning groups throughout their careers.
More importantly, though, is that Manny will ensure that the band director gets the highest-quality custom arrangements and will constantly review the product during the writing and revision processes.
Why MJM Works?
- We can design all aspects of your show: winds, percussion, guard, and drill.
- We can write as much or as little of your show as you want.
- We will manage the timeline between writers to help ensure that your product arrives on time.
- We will coordinate the design between music, drill, and colorguard.
- You will only need to deal with one invoice: mjmworks. We will handle the rest.
- We will secure copyright clearance for you*.
- You can receive your files in pdf, Finale, or Pyware format.
(*MJM Works must obtain permission from the publisher and arrangers before copyrighted material can be granted. Third party fees may apply.)